Monday 19 July 2010

WW2 Brits are finally done

After taking a lot longer than I should, my Blitzkreig Commander 10mm British are finished.
Here are a few pics of the army.









































It almost took me as long to paint as it did to upload them here :(

That project finished, I am starting my Albion army.
Hope to get it done by the Autumn.
As I am also toying with the idea of doing some commission work as well as 2x2k point warmaster mortal chaos armies for ebay.

As my next/current army will also be Bretonnian, I have been looking how to do my pegasus knights. I need to order some parts from Eureka (fighting 15's in the UK) who have put their prices up in line with GW's for no apparent reason.
Now don't get me wrong, I love Eureka's 10mm stuff and it definitely fills a void that GW have created through their negligence, as can be evidenced by a number of my armies being based on their range. But this just smacks of profiteering.
That and no free postage is almost forcing me to go with GW as a cheaper option WTF!

If anyone is interested I may be in the market for making hippogriff mounted heroes and units of pegasus knights.
Just drop me a mail and we can discuss costs. I am only looking to cover my costs, not to make a living out of it ;)

Anyway got to go, Nerf wars to fight, RL work to do and 8 units of Albion archers to drybrush(colour schemes would be appreciated).

Later
Mick

No comments:

Post a Comment