Thursday 8 July 2010

Beans, what good are beans???



Evening all,
Today was my 39th birthday.
Haven't done much during the day.
Managed to paint around 24 stands of BKC with just 18 more to go they may be done this week TF.

I played our 3k warmaster game on Tuesday and it was a blast.
So much so that we will be playing 3k for the forseeable future.
The lizardmen lost but not before a unit of terradons creamed his dragon rider :)
On Friday I am playing 1k daemons and 2k mortal chaos against 3k of empier with at least 3 steam tanks and probably more artillery than the city of nuln can field.

Back to today, this evening I went to the ROSCARS which is how my local town encourages the schools and students to better themselves through film-making.
My eldest played jack's mother.
As you can see in the embedded video, you do not mess with her :)
She is also a very good wargamer.
Along with her sister and my beautiful wife they are my pride and joy.
They are what give real meaning to an otherwise drab existence.

Anyway enough soppy bullshit.
I am still on the hunt for my 3 remaining rare/alt units.
I nearly got my hands on 2, yes 2, units of dragon princes this afternoon, but due to not being able to login I missed out to a mate of mine in the US.
So the hunt goes on.

Enough rambling, I am off for a glass of wine to celebrate my last year in my thirties.
Probably the best damn, decade of my life.

Laters.

1 comment: