Sunday 25 July 2010

Albion here we come

Bit of a slow week for finished units.
I have only managed to complete one unit of Albion Slingers/Archers





But the other 7 units have their hair and skin done so they are about 50% done.
I have done 7 units of warhounds just needing teeth, eyes and basing so around 80% complete.
This is in addition to me trying to sort out the army into reasonable units.
Hopefully, RL permitting, I may just get the majority of these finished next week.

Also started prototyping my pegasus knights and hero on hippogriff.







The peg needs some GS work and he is ready for production.
The hippogriff needs a lot of GS work and I cannot get a decent pic of him at the moment, so I will post one when this is not the case ;)

Also been asked to undertake some commission work in regards modelling and painting.
So that is quite cool.
Also looking to paint up a 4k chaos army and split it to sell again.

Anyway back to painting 10mm tartan kilts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment