Monday 5 July 2010

On Holiday :)

I am off work all week as is my mate so tomorrow we are having a large (for us) 3000 point game.
High Elves versus Lizardmen.
Anyway, my mate asks if he can use a few of my HE as he is short a few units.
Can I let him know what I have?
SO after a cracking walk this morning with the wife and the mutt I got down to inventoring most of my warmaster stuff (main armies not add ons like emperor dragons and zeppelins).
Turns out I had a lot more than I thought with most of the 23 armies coming in above 3000 points and a fair few coming way over 7000 points.

Obviously stuff like goblins and nomadic orcs use the core official army, but even still 22 units of goblins backed up with 11 units of squig herds is enough for most games :)

One day I may do a proper inventory and actually list them all here.

later dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment