Thursday 25 March 2010

To sell or not to sell?

As some of you may know I have a few OCD's.
One of these is the need to collect every army/model for whatever game I am playing at the minute.
Also bargains on eBay usually mean I end up with massive warmaster armies.
So after picking up a couple of these bargains (to enable me to get some very rare models), I decided to paint them up and sell them on.

My warmaster mortal chaos army currently stands at 12000 (yes thousand points).
Now when a normal game is between 1000 and 2000 points you can see I may have overdone it.

It turns out my resale army is running at just over 3000 points, but as this is some of the latest stuff I have painted, they are also some of my best models.

But how can I possibly justify 15000 points of chaos???

Looks like a weekend siege is in order :)
Either that or ebay beckons :(

Anyway off to paint my rare alt chaos sorcerors and a 10mm dragon ogre shaggoth.

No comments:

Post a Comment