Wednesday 9 June 2010

I'm Back and in a great mood!

After a very long break for illness and holidays.
I am back.
This week I am going to be finishing of the last 9 WM beastmen units (I hope).
I have already prepped my ww2 stuff so that is next.

After saying I would not buy another WM army, I fell on a 2k brettonian force for £80 so I couldn't really pass it up :)
So after my BKC exploits I will be painting up my albion and bretonnian forces in tandem as I will be using some of the infantry in both forces.

Also been playing about with wherigo cartridges.
I got into geocaching as it reminded me of the adventure books I used to read as a kid and hoped that was what it would evolve into.
Instead it ended up being a 'sport' dominated by fat fucking weirdos who can't walk more than 5 yards without collapsing claiming to be hard core!
If you criticise one of these people or their caches, Dog help you!

Shame I know where they live ;)

Anyway rant aside, the wherigo cartridge actually allows you to write a fighting fantasy adventure that you have to walk around and interact with :)
Tried building one about 3 years ago and the official builder was SHITE couldn't get very far at all, but this time I used the very good and intuitive earigo builder.
Published our first cart the other week with loads more planned.

So busy, busy especially with party season in full swing.

Smell you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment