Tuesday 15 June 2010

Hooray-finsihed at last.

Another post and finally my warmaster beastmen are completed.

Pics can be seen here http://www.sg.tacticalwargames.net/forum/index.php?topic=1192.0
This army was a killer, mainly due to me not breaking up the big blocks of infantry into more managable chunks.
But they are done now.

So my next project is 3000 points of WW2 10mm British.
I prepped these last night (glued to bases and undercoated black).
I thought they might take some time, but here I am having had lunch and cut the grass with all my tanks awaiting basing and decals :(

I thought I would enjoy being able to quickly paint an army but boy is dark green boring after a while. Just need some more undercoat, bases and decals come payday.

On the upside my new WM bretonnian army arrived this morning :)
2000 points of coolness for £90 including international shipping :)

Looks like I may be moving onto those sooner than I thought.

Anyway happy gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment