Wednesday 30 June 2010

Another obsession, can you be addicted to foam?

Well this weekend I began a new drain on my income.
Nerf, dog, those guns are great.
We have 4 already with 3 more due in the post.
Then I am holding out for the sawn off shotgun or the sniper rifle :)

Back to gaming & robotics.
Had a party at the mansions last week and had a great time, loads of mirth to be had on just dance and then a full blown robot wars with the spybotics.
Later in the day got chatting with one the wife's colleagues son.
A young lad who is taking his first tentative steps in gaming :)
I remember being like that.
He was a very geeky (read cool) young man who got all my star wars jokes and thought our house was the coolest with all the geek gadgets we have. I liked him a lot.
So this week to help him on his journey we are starting up a Heroquest campaign.
The wife is also playing (if our kids go to bed as the eldest is already making noises in regards joining in!) along with her friend and my usual gaming bud.
So hopefully a good night all round, I will post back later.

As for painting, managed to get my ww2 officers done, so just 6 HMGs, 6 infantry, 6 piats, 6 mortars and around 11 artillery pieces and they are finished (pics later) but I have lost all motivation with them :(

Also been planning/sorting out my next 2 warmaster armies (albion and Brettonians).
Just need to swap a few grail knights for peasants, make a hippogriff, grail reliequae and 2 units of pegasus knights and I am there.
The albion force is massive and based on BOFA men, wargs and chaos marauder horsemen.

Also been working on the final stages of warmuster issue 2.
This is a great fanzine and this issue not only goes in depth into siege rules but also shows how to make your own siege equipment and fortress for very little money :)

Anyway that is all for this post, off to dust off my Morcar screen and get my HQ models out of their store.

Later Dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment