Monday 19 April 2010

Say what you do and Do what you say

I hate it when people promise you stuff and then fuck you over or 'forget'!
This sort of crap goes on all the time where I work but in this case my rant is not work related.

Now I am a reasonable guy.
When I ask how long something will take, tell the truth, I don't mind if you say 3 weeks then I expect things in 3 weeks.
If I am not happy, I will tell you and we can come to some agreement.

So to the example in hand, I wanted to order a large army for BKC from Pendraken to pick up from Triples.
After a lengthy email discussion I agreed to pick them up and pay for them there so as to save the guy his paypal costs.
Now I would have preferred to pay via paypal but as I said, I am a reasonable guy.

The pill was sweetened with a promise of a discount.

Now I am also the sort of person who buys an army in one go.
So I pick up the army and no sign of the discount???
I thought ah well I'll email the guy, surely he will send me a paypal refund or even some models (don't really need any but it is better than nothing).
Only to be told, yes it was his fault, he forgot and the next time I buy something from him 'he will do me a deal'!!!

Is it me or does this remind anyone of those e-scams from Nigera LOL

As previously stated I have all the models I want so why should I line his pockets further to get a discount I should already have!

So if you want to use this exciting new business model, let Pendraken know as they may have patented it!

No comments:

Post a Comment