Thursday 15 April 2010

Long time no blog

Mmm, the wait for the horkuns allowed me time to dabble in forbidden areas.
Such as servicing my bike and buying into epic (well FWC).

So after getting over £200 for my army I bought some new brakes for my bike and got back into that side of things full on and got out my old unpainted epic eldar force and after a read around decided to start playing FWC which looks quite good and is based on my favourite ruleset warmaster.

I did manage to paint the horkuns and now they await the crews painting and sticking in, I also managed to prep up the 8 (or so I thought) units of herdkin turns out I had 11 so along with the 9 other units the beastmen are going to be a massive horde :)

Well it is triples this weekend and I am off to pick up my 3000 point British force a copy of FWC and hopefully some 6mm space marines to match up against my eldar :)

I will try to not wait as long before my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment