Tuesday 3 April 2012

Slow day

Loads of models are on the bench today, ready for pinning and gluing.
Then a swift undercoat and we are good to go.
I am partaking in the PP tale of painters and upto now am managing to paint around 35 points a month (required is 5).
I have finished off an Avatar and hoping to do a few Cygnar jacks as well as a couple of menoth units I am dying to try out.
All this has been funded by me buying and splitting the 2 player boxset.
For an outlay of £120 I have £200 in return plus nearly half the models left.
Shame waugh games couldn't deliver fast enough as I was on a bit of an earner there.
Ah, well their loss, if they don't want a guaranteed £120 every week, no skin off of my nose :)
I was hoping to get the stuff trade, but it is like getting rocking horse shit.

Anyway off to do some testing.

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment