Monday 16 April 2012

I got records on my fingers and I just can't stop!

Ill all last week so no posts :(
This week is a frenetic week of catching up with work.
That and I decided to assemble all my recently bought warmahordes stuff ???
So after 5 vengers, 6 jacks, hordes of infantry 2 titans (don't fit together), a shit load of superglue, GS and drill bits, I thought I had finished, only for another 12 packs to arrive today :)

The PP models are beautiful, but some of there kit choices (seperate hands) is taking the piss a bit :P and please don't get me ranting on about those titans.
Migth slow down with it a bit now and focus on painting in preparation to getting a few battle engines and the colossals when they are launched.

Also looking to have a look at a new club in Rotherham on a Tuesday, less distance to travel, so will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment